What is Search Engine Marketing?
Simply put, Search Engine Marketing (or SEM) is the process of building a websites traffic through the most common method of traffic aquisition, the search engines, primarily Google, Bing & Yahoo.
The two main types of Search Engine Marketing are:
- PPC – Pay-per-Click (or Paid Advertising)
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization (Free or Organic Listings)
- Advertise on only most relevant terms
- Optimize Website & Landing Pages
- Test & Re-test Ad-text
- Optimize Bidding Strategy
- Set-Up & Mine Analytics to Identify Performance Data
- Test & Optimize Landing Pages to Maximize Conversions
If you are new to advertising online, let us show you how to harness the power of Google to make your business more money.
If you are currently advertising, let our prove methods take effect on your campaigns so that you can optimize your adspend & maximize your revenues.